A House of Cards

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A few projects to share...

I am coming off of a busy week last week, so I totally forgot about my blog. I love to share my work, but I am totally terrible at keeping up with this thing. I was never one to journal as a kid (or as an adult), and that really is what blogging is all about. So I am pretty bad at it. Sorry about that.


My first project to share is one that I did for Pink Paislee. (I don't think I said anything here, but I was recently asked to join the Pink Paislee DT. :) Very exciting stuff, huh!?! I love Pink Paislee products, so there was not one bit of hesitation to say YES!!!)

I purchased the little paper mache house at Michaels, and decorated it with lots of Pink Paislee product.

(If you check out my blog post over at the Pink Paislee blog, you can find out which products I used.)

My next project is a card, my take on sketch #86 over at the Sketch This blog.

I had lots of fun with color here, if you didn't already notice. ;) Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team did. So many gorgeous takes on the sketch, for sure!

Well, that is it for me today. It is pretty rainy here, so I think I will spend the day scrapping. ;) Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great day!

15 comments:

Lulu said...

That house is WAY adorable!!! :)

Nichol Magouirk said...

love that house....too cute! and LOVE your playlist....you're my kind of girl! :)

Unknown said...

toooo cute!!! l♥ve the house, you did an amazing job!! and your card is darling, as always!!
HUGE congrats on your PP DT spot, well-deserved!!!!
hugs & ♥♥♥~
rae

Anonymous said...

great house and cure card!!! Congrats on Pink Paislee!!!

Kathy K said...

This is one of my favorite blogs to stalk, and I love when you update it. That house is TOO adorable. I want to steal it! Love it! Great job, as always!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh Roree those projects are fabulous! Pink Paisley is lucky to have you!!! Congrats!

Muffin said...

Great house and I just love the card with the bird. Wonderful colors and great stitching, just adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

These are `fab` Roree..I love the house!!!...
That birdie is soo `tweet` TFS
Enjoy your Day :) x

Anonymous said...

These are `fab` Roree..I love the house!!!...
That birdie is soo `tweet` TFS
Enjoy your Day :) x

Anonymous said...

These are `fab` Roree..I love the house!!!...
That birdie is soo `tweet` TFS
Enjoy your Day :) x

{Candice} said...

Hey Roree, I'm SO glad I found your blog!
I cannot tell you how much your beautiful cards inspire me - each one is a miniature masterpiece with so much attention to detail... yes, I'm a big fan ;o)

Sasha Farina said...

COngrats Roree!! They're so lucky to have you on the DT! :D *hugs* totally adore the house you altered :D

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the Pink Paislee DT position, Roree.
Love your little house & I just made a few cards using the fabulously colourful Lime Rickey as well :)

Saskia said...

Wow!!! I LOVE your work!!! Great blog!!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Christine said...

Gorgeous stuff Roree. I love all the fun Pink Paislee projects. I am always inspired when I stop by your blog!
xoxo, Christine