A House of Cards

Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello :)

Long time, no see. I haven't been here for a while, so I figured it was time to head on over and post. It seems like most of the things I have been working on lately I can't really share yet. But I do have a couple of Pink Paislee projects to show you.

Both of my projects for Pink Paislee this month used the new Amber Road collection. This is a really beautiful line. A definite must-have!

The first project is a shadowbox I made for my front entryway. I have been wanting to do a project like this for some time now, and I finally got around to it.

I really love how elegant these papers look, and I absolutely love the font of the new Expressions Glitter Alphabet.

My other project for the month is an envelope mini. This is a project made for the Pink Paislee blog. My theme for this month is Friday Feelings.


You can check out the whole project here.

Well, that is it for me today. I hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

cnelson said...

your projects are completely fabulous!

Mandy said...

These are both gorgeous. Your designs are all wonderful, this is the first time I've found your blog and love it
hugs Mandy xx

Lulu said...

Love them both! But I really love that shadow box! I have the same one and have been wondering what to do with it! :)

shelly said...

I saw your card on the cards blog! Super pretty! Also scanned through some of past post. Very creative cards. I am also so sorry about the loss of your dog. I know that is very hard on a family!!

Jennifer Styles said...

Hi Roree,

As it's WCMD, I'd thought I'd leave a comment on all the blogs I have on my blogroll.

I must admit, I am usually guilty of admiring and running.

Hope you're doing something fun and card-y today :)