A House of Cards

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy belated Valentine's Day!

Sorry I didn't get by before today, but we went out of town for the weekend. We went to Mobile for Mardi Gras. Fun, fun, fun! I think we caught our weight in beads, moon pies, and lots of other fun stuff. (Well, not really but almost. ;) )

So since I missed posting these before Valentine's Day, I hope you don't mind me posting them now. These are a couple of pocket cards I made using the Sweet Shoppe collection from Collage Press. I used the patterned paper, die-cuts, and letter stickers. This line was just perfect to use for Valentine's Day, and I thought the pocket cards would be appropriate for all of the candy that the kids and I like to give for the holiday.



These cards could be easily changed to fit a number of different occasions though. Very quick and easy to do. For these particular cards, I used my Cricut and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge to cut out the pockets. I did make a slight adjustment and cut (by hand) the front of the pocket a little shorter, so you could see the candy a little better.

Since I haven't really been posting on this sad little blog all that much lately, I have lots to share. I will plan on being back lots this week to put a little life back into it. See you again soon, and thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

inksandthinks said...

Very sweet!! I love the ribbon and buttons...drool!!

Jana Eubank said...

I ADORE this idea with the pockets! So clever, Roree! ;)

Jennifer said...

I'll be here waiting :)

More, more, more!

Lovely creations as always!

Cheryl Nelson said...

FAbulous!

Glynis said...

Very cute pockets! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :O)

Malin said...

These are so cute!!
You always have the most clever ideas!!
♥-Malin

Lisa Dorsey said...

Those little pockest are adorable!!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

that is just the sweetest!! yum!

sanjeet said...

I love the ribbon and buttons...

Work From Home

Anabelle said...

LOVE the beautiful colors on these! Sooooo cute!

Babydoll said...

CUTE STUFF!

Meghan said...

aww Roree when are you coming back? I miss your cards

Terrie B x said...

These are `adorable` Roree!
`Happy Easter` Have a fab weekend:)x