A House of Cards

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

OA Midway Miscellany winner

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, everyone!  The winner of the Midway Miscellany pack from the OA Midway Blog Hop is:

Blogger val said...
I met my scrapbooking online buddy of 4 years in real life for the first time this summer when I headed to LA. We are both scrapbookers so we need to have our pages of this meeting be extra beautiful and this line fits perfect since we went to santa monica pier with the fair on it!!
September 12, 2012 10:21 AM

Congrats, Val!!!  Please shoot me an email with your address so I can pass it along to October Afternoon.  

Have a good evening!

Delete

1 comments:

val said...

Thank you Roree and October afternoon! I am so excited to start scrapping my meet up with my bestie!!!