A House of Cards

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Scraptastic Club: two more Lost in My Mind cards and April sneaks!

Hey everyone! Just stopping by to share two more cards using Scraptastic Club's Lost in My Mind Kit and Add-on.

First up, a fun little card using one of the exclusive wood veneer pieces in the kit:


The colors in this kit are just so amazing and it is filled with such fun embellishments.


For the second card, I immediately saw balloons when I pulled out the American Crafts DIY Shop Chalkboard Speech Bubbles in the add-on. So of course, I went in a birthday direction:



These kits are so jam-packed with product that I still have embellishments I haven't gotten to yet. (I need to get working!)

Now, it is time for the April sneaks. You are going to LOVE these kits!!!

 This Life Noted:


Let Me Go:


Worth Wondering:


Don't they look amazing? I can't wait to start working with mine!

These kits tend to go pretty quickly so ensure getting one, you can subscribe HERE.

But if you prefer not to subscribe, you can take your chances and try and snag one (or all of them!) when they go on sale to the public April 1st. So mark your calendars because you don't want to miss them!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

0 comments: