A House of Cards

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Scraptastic Club June Sneaks

Hey everyone! Scraptastic Club is sharing sneaks of the June kits on the blog today, so I thought I would share them with you here on my blog too. Check them out:

This Life Noted


Sail


Best Day of My Life


Don't they look amazing? I think Sail would be perfect for summer vacation photos and Best Day of My Life would be amazing for any kind of project. Wonder which one am I getting? You will have to wait and see. ;)

The kits go pretty quickly (especially the This Life Noted kits) so to ensure getting one, you can subscribe HERE.

If you prefer not to subscribe, you can take your chances and try and snag one (or all!) when they go on sale to the public June 1st. So mark your calendars because you don't want to miss them!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

0 comments: