A House of Cards

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

oh happy day...

Hey everyone!  I have been working on some projects today, so I thought I would take a break and stop by this evening to share a couple of cards I made for Ally Scraps.  :)

I went with a balloon theme for both cards.  For the first, I punched out circle from patterned paper, added stitching, and some cute clouds made from Maya Road cupcake chipboard.

For the second, I used a balloon sticker from Echo Park's Playground collection.  I machine-sewed the split journaling spot with a decorative stitch, and then I added knots at the centers with embroidery thread.

You can find a detailed list of the supplies I used and instructions for recreating these cards here

Hope you all have a great evening!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


Beth Norman said...

Love your cards. The paper piecing on the clouds is very eye catching as is the buttons. In the card below, I love it too.

Heather Innusa said...

I saw these on Ally Scraps yesterday & LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!! They're both so fun and the designs/textures are amazing!

Cheryl Nelson said...

These could not be more FABULOUS!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable cards!! I love the balloons and how the kraft Jillibean alphas stand out on your bright colors!!