A House of Cards

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

American Crafts...

Hey everyone!  How's it going this fine Wednesday morning?  I wanted to stop by and share some projects with you all.  I was recently asked to guest design on the American Crafts blog, and today is my day.  YAY!!!  I got to work with the Margarita collection.  It is such a fun and colorful line, and I absolutely loved working with it!!!

Here is a layout I did about my family: 


I am just loving the navy blue, and it pairs so well with bright colors.  



Aren't those diamond brads just beautiful?!


I think I will try and do something similar each year to see how we change from year to year.

Next is a set of post cards I made using the Just Write journaling cards and Postcards stamp set. 

 

I added lots of machine stitching created one of the flowers by paper cutting and layering.  


 

The colors in this collection are just so vibrant.  Lots of color love here!

You can see a list of supplies used for each project here, and learn a little more about me too.  ;)

I will be back tomorrow to share the next three projects (and close-up), so I don't totally overload the post.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Renee said...

Roree, your layout is so very nice and I love your post cards, too! Great job!!

Serene said...

Such great colors, on both the layout and the postcards. Nice job!

Katey said...

Great work! Just found your blog via someone else's blog...

Katey
imapaperdoll3.blogspot.com

Deanna said...

these are fantastic Roree! I love each one of them, and really make me consider getting this line for myself.

Heather Innusa said...

Super cute & fun!!! Just like the paper!

Anonymous said...

Just spotted your makes over at AC - wow, these are too fun! I love that Margarita line ;)
TFS, hugs, Ruth S

cnelson said...

amazing, AMAZING work! LOVE those vibrant colors!