Hey everyone! All this week on the Pink Paislee blog, the design team will be showcasing projects that combine the Core’dinations cardstock patterns with Pink Paislee papers and embellishments! Did you know Core’dinations makes cardstock to match Pink Paislee lines? It is called the Modern Prints collection and the colors and patterns are a must have this season!
For today’s post, I created some Thanksgiving paper cone favors that would be perfect for giving to guests.
To create the cone, I started with an 8″ square piece of Core’dinations embossed cardstock. I rolled the cardstock into a cone shape, and I adhered the edge.
I created a festive topper by cutting out pumpkin and leaf shapes with my Cricut Expression and Create a Critter cartridge. I inked and distress the die-cuts and added some machine stitching for detail.
I then stamped an image from the Amber Road stamp set and cut it out. I then layered the die-cuts, stamped image, and ribbon, and I adhered them to the cardstock cone.
I finished by added a little crinkle shred and candy.
- Core’dinations Core Impressions Pack
- Nantucket – Jumbo Shrimp 00525
- Nantucket – Ribbon Trims 00536
- Sweetness – Love Letters 00378
- Twilight – Dusk 00217
- Amber Road – Postcards 00206
- Amber Road – Impressions Stamps 00213
Now, for the chance to win:
There are 3 ways to win cool stuff from Pink Paislee and Core’dinations1. COMMENT ON PINK PAISLEE BLOG ALL WEEK LONG! Just leave a comment on the Pink Paislee blog all week long for your chance to win a cardstock pack and some extra papers + embellishments from Pink Paislee! Two winners will be chosen at random and those winners will be announced on Saturday November 19th. (And yes, it is okay to leave comments everyday. :) )
2. SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE BLOG HOP ON FACEBOOK! Go to the Pink Paislee Facebook Wall and share the Blog Hop Announcement wall post with your friends. Just click the little “share” button and post this on your very own personal page for another BONUS chance to win! You MUST click the share button from our page or we won’t know you actually shared it!
3. VISIT OUR FRIENDS AT CORE’DINATIONS! Hop over to the blog at Core’dinations for even more chances to win! Details can be found on their blog!
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Thanks so much for stopping by today, and be sure to stop by each day this week for more cardstock inspiration!