A House of Cards

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

flowers, flowers, flowers...

I am addicted to flowers. I can't quit using them. I feel like I put them on everything I make. And I don't discriminate. Silk, paper, chipboard, button, etc... if I've got one, I will use it. Plain and simple.

This week, it is chipboard flowers. Have you ever been to Magistical Memories online store? The have tons of different flower-shaped chipboard. I just can't get enough of it all. Here are a couple of cards I made using a couple of their chipboard flowers.

The first I made for Sketch This: Cards! sketch #34. (Great sketch, Janelle!) It uses the Sensational flower. I think that this is one of my favorite flower shapes. So simple, but so beautiful.

The next one uses the Madeline flower. Such a pretty petal shape. How could you not love it?

I want to thank everyone for stopping by and leaving me such nice comments. You are all so sweet! I have been pretty busy doing scrappy things the last couple of weeks. I am seriously hoping that after the weekend, I will get a chance to go blog hopping. I will try to stop by and "see" you all. Hugs!

12 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

Very pretty cards..I got here from Crayola58a's sight.... and so glad that I did... i love your sight... please check out mine... I am a newbee....
www.aplaceformycards.blogspot.com
I would love it if you visited.... will add you to my favorites list your cards are just wonderful.
Jeannie

Katie said...

Gorgeous, Roree!! Love them both...the stitching on the second one is amazing!

Katie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work Roree, so bold & vivid and well thoughtout, I just LOVE every single thing you create!! You are amazing girl!

Steph J said...

these are so lovely Roree! Keep them coming!

Laura Davis said...

So beautiful & colorful!
Laura

Anonymous said...

these cards are so adorable.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jennihaywood said...

beautiful cards!

Carole Beath said...

Roree, I love these chipboard cards....I love using big hand stitching on my stuff too...makes the cards have such a unique appearance. These are darling cards. Love 'em.... Oh, I also love the music.

Anonymous said...

I have just discovered your site and love it! Thanks for sharing your talent. Also, I love your music list!!! I have very ecletic music tastes and don't often find songs I love on "crafty type" blogs. Thanks for sharing your song list too!!

Enfys said...

I am so glad I stumbled across your site - via Carole - your work is so distinctive. Love it. I am having a blog candy challenge, I'd love you to join in.