A House of Cards

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Well, it's over...

the birthday party that is. Twelve little girls, ages 6 to 8, drinking tons of soda, eating lots of pizza and cake, and bowling like there was no tomorrow. Oh, to be that age again. The kids had lots of fun, and that's what it's all about, right? :)

I realized that I never posted my January projects for Self-Addressed. Can you tell I had love on the brain? It WAS getting close to Valentine's day when I did these, so I guess it's OK. ;) This kit was full of Collage Press. Yum Yum!!! I hope you enjoy.



I am going to get in bed and watch a little Saturday Night Live before I drift off into LaLa land. I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend. Good night!

11 comments:

Katie said...

The party sounds like a fun one!!

Gorgeous cards, Roree!! So much creativity and thoughtfullness in each one~beautiful!!

Katie

Carole Beath said...

Gorgeous stuff, Roree...I love red. I see that you visited my blog which delighted me because I am always checking in on yours. I love your blog...and the music...and your talents.

Nina said...

You ARE a genious. Love it. All.

XOXO
//Nina

Laura Davis said...

All of these are darling! I love the little Valentine bags:)
Thanks for adding me to your favorite blogs! I'm adding you to mine. I love your work!
Laura

jennihaywood said...

I am just drooling over all of the cards you made. That is no different than any other time you post your cards. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

D@nielle said...

lovely cards, and you can never have too much love on your mind ;) TFS

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love your style Roree!

Tabitha said...

super cute stuff! Glad you made it thru the party, I am getting thinbgs together for all 3 of my children's b-day all within 19 days apart!!

Melissa said...

Ohhhh cute as can be---all of them. Love your self-addressed things every month!
Melissa

Christine said...

I am so glad I know where to find you now! your work is just beautiful! And that collage press is yummy - I had to order some from two of their other lines. :)

Heather said...

I found your link on jeannie phillips blog & love your cards!! I love the color combos-- I have a hard time mixing & matching.