A House of Cards

Monday, May 30, 2011

Mission to Create...

Hey everyone!  Did you all have a great Memorial Day?  Ours was pretty low-key.  We grilled some hot dogs and hamburgers, played some games, and then had some quiet time in the afternoon.  Don't you just love those kinds of days?!

I wanted to come by and share a layout I made for the Mission to Create blog.  Sadly, this is will be their last challenge, but I am very honored that they asked me to participate in it.  I was given five concepts, and my mission was to create a project that used at least three of them.

Here are the concepts I was given:

Deborah - Sunshine & Lollipops
Jocie - Speech bubble
Nicole - Use at least 3 photos
Vanessa - Spring Themed
Roree - Make a flower embellishment 
And here is the layout I created using 3 1/2 of the concepts:

 I got in the sunshine of the Sunshine & Lollipops, the 3+ photos, Spring theme, and the flower embellishments.

 

 I added a lot of hand stitching and created the flowers using my Cricut Expression and Walk in My Garden cartridge.  That one is definitely a fave of mine! 

You can check out the layouts created by the Mission to Create team here.

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I will be back later in the week to share more.  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

8 comments:

Tammart Designs said...

Super Cute Layout!!!! Love the paper it's so Sunny :^)

Joke said...

Beautiful layout Roree, love the flowers and the super stitches!!!

cnelson said...

LOVE this in EVERY way possible! I just LOVE ALL your work Roree!

Glynis said...

Love this layout and that awsome flower border! Great job rising to the challenge!! :O)

mustangkayla said...

What a stunning layout! The colors, the design, the sun and flowers.....FABULOUS work!

Carla G. said...

Wow! Gorgeous layout, colors and hand stitching....all fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

You are so very talented!!! This LO is a little piece of art :-)

Yana Smakula said...

I love your layout! especially the flowers :)