A House of Cards

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello...

How are you all?  It has been a while since I have been by my blog.  With the holidays, etc., it has been ignored quite a bit. 

I have been working on quite a few new things, but not much I can share at the moment.  One fun thing is that I am staying on with Pink Paislee for another year.  Woohoo!!!  :D  I love Pink Paislee, so I am so happy about that.  Rebecca has added some awesome talent to the team and there are some gorgeous products coming out, so it should be a fun, fun year.  Here is the official announcement:



Make sure to check out the blog to meet the new team.

I will leave you with a project that I did for the Cricut Circle Blog a few months ago that I can now share.  It is a little tin of flowers that I made for a flower assignment. 






I used my Cricut Expression 2 and Sweet Treats and Walk in My Garden cartridges for the flowers and leaves.  I used some older Collage Press papers and Autumn Leaves buttons that I had in my stash.  The tin is from Michaels.

Well, that's it for me today.  Hope you are all off to a great week.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

cnelson said...

What a FAB team! LOVE the flowers!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You are sooooo clever. Your boquet is gorgeous. Did I spell boquet right? LOL

Mona Pendleton said...

This project is GORGEOUS Roree! Thanks for the inspiration! Off to dust off my Cricut and pull out the Walk in My Garden cartridge!

Danielle Flanders said...

wow!! that must have taken you a long time to make! i hope you were able to give it to someone special to brighten their day! xo
dani

Ruth G said...

This is so beautiful! The big buttons as the centers are wonderful! It looks like you distressed all the petals :-0! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm following!