A House of Cards

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NEW October Afternoon

Hey all!  I'm stopping by to share some projects I made with the new October Afternoon collections, 9 to 5 and Cakewalk.  They are GORGEOUS!!!!!

I mostly got to work with the new 9 to 5 collection, so I will start with those projects first.

First off, I want to say that I have heard a little chatter about the theme of this collection.  Some people are a little unsure about it because they think it is a little too work-themed.  Let me tell you... it is a very versatile collection and can be used for so much more.

I created this layout about my kids getting a kitten over the past summer. 






I am so absolutely crazy about the blues and oranges in this collection.  (Those are my school colors.  WAR EAGLE!!!!  All you Auburn and Alabama fans will now what I am talking about.  ;) )

Next up is a little tag I made. 


I just love this quote that was on the word sticker sheet. 

Next up, a card:



Isn't the wood grain patterned paper to die for?!  The gorgeous colors in this collection just 'pop' against it.

Next up is Cakewalk.


This collection is so soft and sweet, and the images are cute as can be!  And I am just so totally in love with the banner patterned paper in this collection.  You can see I went a little banner crazy on the layout I created with it here:

 



Make sure to check out the OA blog HERE to see all of the gorgeous projects the DT created using these two collections, along with the third release, Woodland Park.


 
I didn't get a chance to work with this collection yet, and I can't wait! 

Hope you all have a wonderful evening.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

cnelson said...

Fab work and Fab new collections! !

Danielle Flanders said...

cute stuff!! i saw Lexi's video and i could pick out your things from the booth when she was showing projects! lol looks like OA has a lot of great things coming out!

Mich said...

Ooohhh, what a beautiful collections, a must-have !! You made some really beautiful things with it,luv it !!

Taylor Barrett said...

those cards are simply adorable.

http://www.onewonderfulthing.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful creation Roree! Love OA!!