A House of Cards

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Catching up on my Sketch This cards...

It has been a while since I shared my Sketch This cards on the blog, so here are my most recent takes on the sketches.

Sketch This #94:




Sketch This #93:


Sketch This #92:


Be sure to use the links above to check out the amazing creations by the rest of the design team using these sketches.


If I don't make it back before the weekend, I hope you all have a wonderfully spooky weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Amy Heller said...

GORGEOUS, I love them all!

Unknown said...

stunning cards roree, LOVE the ribbon you used on all of the cards, and of course your amazing eye for detail!!
hope that all is well with you!!
(((hugs)))
~rae

cnelson said...

such fun cards! love all the flowers!

Anonymous said...

As always I love to see your creations!! They are always so bright and cheery!!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Beautiful cards...love the flowers and ribbon on the first card! TFS

-Sarah

Jana Eubank said...

I need you to teach me how to tie bows! Every single one you do is picture perfect! :D GORGEOUS cards!