A House of Cards

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shimmerz Pink Project

I know... I said I didn't think I would be back before the weekend, but I got working on this project yesterday and I wanted to make sure to post it before the end of the month.

At Shimmerz this month, we wanted to highlight Pink Projects in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness month.

I decided to make a card.



I used Shimmerz in Magenta to paint the chipboard letters and a little bit of Shimmerz in Angel Wings to add a little bit of shimmer to the flower. (I know that you can't really see the shimmer on the flower... and I apologize for that. I am still learning how to photograph these shimmery projects. ;) )


I hope this card inspires you to make your own and help to lift the spirits of someone battling this terrible disease.
Don't forget there is still time to upload your Pink Projects using any pink Shimmerz product to the Shimmerz Flickr Group. More details can be found here.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

cnelson said...

saw this on 2Peas and I gotta say I loooooooooooove it!! just perfect!

Anonymous said...

I work at an Imaging center where Think Pink was started and am very into Brest cancer Awareness. This card is just perfect!!!!

Lea L. said...

Beautiful card Roree! I love it!

~Lea

Daniela Dobson said...

Roree, this is beautiful!

DeeDee said...

Gorgeous!!

Andrea Amu said...

This is so gorgeous! Wow!

Big congrats to you on making the Collage Press dt... awesome!

Sasha Farina said...

the card is beautiful Roree!!

Danielle Flanders said...

oh this is gorgeous, Roree!

Carole Beath said...

Absolutely fantastic. What a wonderful tribute.
Carole