A House of Cards

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spooky...

Just thought I would hop on here to post a little card I made for the Pink Paislee blog this week. My theme was stamping, so I whipped out my Twilight Impressions stamp set, along with some Twilight papers and Expressions chipboard, and used the little postage stamp to create eyes/O's for my sentiment.



Very quick and easy to do. Not expected and totally fun!

That's it for me tonight. Hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Saw this on their blog. FABULOUS! I love the button eyes.

Maria Therese said...

cool cards!!

Unknown said...

LOVE this Roree!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Love it!

Sasha Farina said...

how adorable... love the stamped O-O!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Roree:) Your card is `Spooktacular` Great to catch up!!!Enjoy your weekend:)x