A House of Cards

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Creating your own embellishments...

Earlier this week, I posted a tutorial on the Pink Paislee blog about creating your own embellishments.  I thought I would share the layout with you all here in case you missed it over there.

 
For this layout, I created the kite embellishment especially for the layout.  I took cues from my photos, and made my embellishment to fit the space.


I added personal touches to the embellishment, because it's all about the details.




For this layout, I used lots of products from the Hometown Summer collection.  (I just love, love, love this line, and I am sure you will too.)

You can see the original post here for a more photos and details.   

Hope you had a great weekend.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

0 comments: