A House of Cards

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Two Peas in a Bucket

Two Peas in a Bucket has been having a 30 days of Stamping and Cardmaking Event all month long, and they asked me to create a non-stamping Spring card set for the event.  So I got out my Pink Paislee supplies (and a few extras), and this is what I came up with:


I used a mix of Daily Junque (patterned paper, tissue paper, mini labels and notecards, twine), Soiree (patterned paper), Hometown Summer (border stickers), Butterfly Garden (rub-on), and Parisian Anthology (tickets) goodies on all of the cards.  I added lots of personal touches with machine and hand stitching, stapling, layering... you name it!

Spring:








Happy Spring:




Enjoy Spring:




If you check out my cards here in my Two Peas gallery and scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can see the products I used.  

Be sure to check it out.  There are tons of projects by some wonderfully, talented people to be inspired by.  I know you won't be disappointed.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

7 comments:

Jennifer Roach said...

Wow, these are GORGEOUS Roree!!

Joanna said...

OMGGGG!!! These are soo cute! Lovin the fun colors and how you used the die cuts! Awesome job! :)

FabĂ­ola Rosa said...

Awesome!

cnelson said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOOVE these!

Heidi said...

Lovely card´s :)

Carla G. said...

These are beautiful cards...I love all of your layering!!

Anonymous said...

Roree, so adorable. Which Cricut Cartridge did you use...because you know I have to make some of these. Thanks.