A House of Cards

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hey everyone!  Just coming by to share a project I did for the October Afternoon blog.  My challenge was to create a layout using this fabulous sketch by Jill Sprott


 And here is my take on it:


 I used a mix of the new 5&Dime collection, along with Modern Homemaker, Schoolhouse, and Campfire.


I decided to use embellishments along the left side, and as you can see, I had so many fun thing to work with. 



 I even did a touch of stamping.


You can see the original blog post here.  It also shows Jill's take on the sketch, and it's FABULOUS!!!  You won't want to miss it!

If you are up for a little sketch challenge, break out your October Afternoon products and please play along.  If you do, please post it in the OA Flickr Gallery so we can all see your take on sketch.  We will be on the lookout!  ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hugs!    

0 comments: