A House of Cards

Monday, April 4, 2011

A few more things to share...


I have my final set of projects that I did for Ally Scraps to share with you all.  I have really enjoyed creating with the Echo Park For the Record collection, and I am so thankful that Dana from Ally Scraps had asked me back again to guest design this past month.  It has been fun!   So onto the projects...

Here is a card I made.  I just love to make little houses (in case you didn't already know.  ;) ), and this one was no exception. 


I added a lot of hand stitching, which it seems like I haven't been doing so much lately.  It was fun to get back to it. 

 

 For this next card,  I was inspired by these fun flowers by Studio Calico.


 I pressed the centers down to give them a more ruffled appearance. 



You can see more photos and get step-by-step instructions to make both cards here at the Ally Scraps blog.  Make sure to take a look around while you are there.  :)

Sorry I am bombarding you all with posts tonight.  I got totally behind this week, and I wanted to make sure I got all of these projects posted.  I feel like each project/manufacturer/store deserves their own post and that is why I did them all separately.  Thanks so much for understanding.  I will see you soon!  :)

7 comments:

Joke said...

Great cards, love all your stitching!

~amy~ said...

You do such amazing work...sooooooo FUN!!!!!

cnelson said...

These are just darling Roree!

mustangkayla said...

Very cute cards!

Buy Aion Account said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Davis said...

Your work always puts a smile on my face!
hugs
Laura

Karey said...

Saw this on Ally scraps and just had to come and say I am in love with the house card. So stinkin cute!