A House of Cards

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hello again...

Hey everyone!  Long time, no see.  I was on vacation all last week, so I haven't been around to blog or share any projects.  My family and I took a cruise to Mexico for Spring Break.  There was a stop in Cozumel and a stop in Calica/Playa del Carmen.  We had a great time, but of course we were glad to get back home.  I had a little 'cruise hangover' when we got back.  No one ever told me about the after-effects of being on a boat for 5 days.  Took a little while to get my land legs back.

I wanted to come by and share a card I did for the October Afternoon blog today.  A fun little card to honor Mom. 



I used a little of this and a little of that from the 5 & Dime, Rocket Age, Modern Homemaker, and Thrift Shop collections. 

The blog post is filled with tons of card inspiration for Mother's Day from the design team along with OA blog readers.  You won't want to miss it!

Well, it's getting late.  I will be back soon to share some more.  Hope you have a wonderful night.  Hugs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow pretty and creative!

bonnie said...

So bright and colourful...I love this, it's really cute! :) hugs x

cnelson said...

This couldn't be more darling!

mustangkayla said...

ADORABLE card!

I had to laugh at your comment of 'cruise hangover'. My hubby and I took a cruise in Feb. Anytime I went into a confined space (public restroom, shower, etc) I would start to sway! It took me at least a week to get over that!

Lulu said...

Adorable!!! :) Any idea when Rocket Age will be available for the rest of us poor souls?? I'm DYING for that little bear on your card :)