A House of Cards

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to stop by to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow.  I thought it would be appropriate to share an altered picture frame that I made using some of my Pink Paislee supplies.


I painted the hearts onto the chalkboard sticker from the Daily Junque collection using acrylic paint and a die-cut stencil.  Then, I machine and hand stitched the sticker.


I added a little banner with the flag and stick pin from the Soiree collection.


Then, I created flowers using patterned paper from the Hometown Summer collection, stick pins from the Soiree collection, and my Cricut Expression and Walk in My Garden cartridge.


You can see the post on the Pink Paislee blog here for a list of specific products, and I also share this project over on the Scrapbook and Card Today blog here.

Thanks so much for coming by.  Hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day! 
Hugs!!!

3 comments:

cnelson said...

So CUTE and So FUN!! LOVE it!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the details on this, the embellies and the colours. Simply stunning. Well done...xoxo Nadia

P.S HAPPY MOTHER DAY!

Tiff said...

Your card rocks big time! Love your ticket flower box :)