A House of Cards

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Party!!!

Hey everyone!  Told you I would be back soon.  ;)  I am guesting again this month over at Ally Scraps, and there are going to be lots of Echo Park Playground projects to share with you this month.  For my first set of projects, I made a couple of birthday cards.

First off is a little cupcake card.  Who doesn't love cupcakes?!  


 I cut out the banner from patterned paper and added a few letter stickers in between for the title. 


 
For the next card, I used banners again.  The colors in this Playground collection are so bright and fun, they are perfect for any kind of party theme.  (Or most any other kind of theme, really.  ;) )


  
This time I decorated a little chipboard cupcake by Maya Road to keep with the cupcake theme.


You can find a list of the supplies a used and instructions for both cards on the Ally Scraps blog here.  And if you haven't already, take a look around while you are there.  Ally Scraps has awesome guest with some amazing projects.  I love looking for inspiration there!

Well, that is if for me today.  I know I will be back towards the end of the week, so until then...

3 comments:

Carla G. said...

Such fun and happy cards! I love both of them!!

mustangkayla said...

Absolutely ADORABLE cards!

Heather Innusa said...

I have to tell you I LOOOOOVE this!!! So absolutely fun!!