A House of Cards

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Home...

I was surfing Pinterest the other day, and I came across this:




I absolutely loved the quote and knew I had to use it on a project.  So, that's just what I did. 

Here is a layout I did for the Ally Scraps blog:


 I used paper and stickers from Echo Park's Playground collection, along with Jillibean Soup's Corrugated Kraft alphas, Pink Paislee twine, and Cosmo Cricket buttons. 


The alphabet stamps are by Studio G.  (I got from Michaels, I believe.)

  
The top corner looked a little empty, so I added stitching and a short row of buttons and stickers. 


You can see a complete list of supplies and instructions on how to recreate it here

That's it for me tonight.  I should be back later this weekend or early next week to share more.  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

bonnie said...

I love it! Adorable project and sweet sentiment too!! :) Hugs x

cnelson said...

Could not LOOOOOOVE this more!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous - the perfect sentiment to treasure on a LO!
Hope you're enjoying the hoiday weekend, hugs, Ruth S